Offre de post-doc dans l’équipe “Régulation épigénétique de l’identité cellulaire"
Applications are invited for postdoctoral positions available in the team “Epigenetic Regulation of Cell Identity” headed by Dr. Michael WEBER. The research in our laboratory aims at better understanding the function and regulation of DNA methylation in mammals by combining molecular biology, high-throughput sequencing technologies, bioinformatics and mouse genetics. The successful applicants will uncover and study novel regulatory pathways of DNA methylation in normal and malignant cells.
- Qualifications : candidates with a Ph.D. in Molecular or Developmental Biology. Prior experience with epigenetics, analysis of NGS datasets or mouse embryology is required. Candidates highly motivated, creative, excellent team players, and with a good track record with at least one publication as first author are expected. Applicants with less than two years after obtaining their PhD will be favored.
- Deadline for application : end 2015
- Starting date : Early 2016
- Salary : Competitive salary following the CNRS guidelines (> 2,500 € brut / month)
- Application details : please send a CV, letter of motivation, and at least one letter of recommendation to Dr Michael Weber : michael.weber(at)unistra.fr
- 2015_Post-doc offer