Keystone Symposium on Angiogenesis in Health and Disease
February 28 - March 5, 2010 - Keystone Resort, Keystone, Colorado, USA
Meeting summary :
The Angiogenesis in Health and Disease meeting will assemble leaders in the most interesting and rapidly developing areas of vascular biology, including vascular development, arterial specification, miRs and neural guidance research. This meeting will emphasize the translational nature of research ; a "clinical trials" session has been included in the program.
- Micro RNAs in the Endothelium
- Vascular Metabolomics
- Endothelial Cell-Tissue Interactions
- Workshop 1 : Cell-Cell Contacts and Signaling
- Vascular Development & Collaterals
- Cardiovascular Genetics
- Arterial Specification
- Therapeutic Interventions
- Workshop 2 : Lessons Learned from Clinical Translation in Myogenesis and Angiogenesis Fields
- Phospholipid Signaling & Late-Breaking Science
Abstract deadline :
- On and before October 28, 2009, the cost is $50.00, which is deducted from your registration fee when you register for this meeting. After October 28, 2009, there is an additional $50.00 fee.
- You may submit your abstract on the KS web site until November 30, 2009.
Registration deadline :
- You may register for this meeting on the KS web site until February 28, 2010.
The meeting program
See also the joint meeting Cardiovascular Development and Repair