Gordon Research Conferences : Molecular Pharmacology
January 9-14, 2011 Ventura Beach Marriott Ventura, CA, USA
The 2011 conference will focus on 3 main topics : i) structural and molecular features of receptors ; ii) Compartmentation and post-GPCR signaling ; and iii) pathophysiological alterations and pharmacological opportunities in GPCRs and GPCR signaling.
Preliminary program :
- Receptor Structure : What it Says About Function
- Novel Methods and New Insights Regarding GPCR Signaling
- Cellular Organization of Receptors and Signaling Proteins : Molecular and Functional Microdomains I
- Signaling via G-proteins : What’s Old is New
- Cellular Organization of Receptors and Signaling Proteins : Molecular and Functional Microdomains II
- Disease-Related Changes in Receptor Signaling : Therapeutic Implications
- New Drugs Derived from New Ideas and New Findings
- Animal Models of GPCRs in Disease
Applications for this meeting must be submitted by December 19, 2010.
More information on the conference website